Sunday 17 June 2012

Grendel 3

More Grendel madness! I finally (somehow) managed to get hold of a much coveted Ral Partha 01-097 Grendel mini, as mentioned in my previous posts on the subject.

Grendel.

Really chuffed to get hold of him and love the sculpt. Don't think I could bring myself to paint him though!

Another view - I like how his claws clasp over the base edge.

I also recently picked up another potential Grendel figure - the old Citadel Fiend Factory FF53 Ogre in a job lot pile of damaged minis. He is missing his club at the moment but I am sure I can make some kind of repair or modification to it. Any suggestions??

Graaagghhh!

Figures from Ral Partha and Citadel.

2 comments:

Paul O'G said...

Very kewl! Something very satisfying about finally getting ones paws on a long sought after model :-)

Sean said...

Great figure. I know what you mean about worrying about painting him. Perhaps thinking about how people strip minis all the time just go for it. What's the worst that can happen?